Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Today is my brother's birthday. Just realized that, and feeling bad because I should have sent him something. Anyway, I just started this new job working as a night auditor in a resort hotel. This is my first overnight shift (It's 6 a.m. ... almost done). It's pretty interesting trying to stay up all night. I had planned on drinking lots of coffee, and I brought some singles, but there is no working microwave to be found. I'll have to bring a thermos next time. I am hoping that I will be able to get some art making done during these overnight shifts... I'm really only doing this because my son-to-be will need someone home during the day, and this is a way that I can do that. I'm making absolutely no sense. I'm looking forward to going home and sleeping for quite a while.

No comments: